X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post
    I wonder why they changed the programming on the Admiral Stab Plus compared to the Lemon Stab Plus version. Im guessing the Admiral version is tailered for newbies with the recovery button.
    I changed a lot on the stab plus with a few primary goals:
    1) I wanted people with 6 channel radios to benefit from the main stab plus features without using many channels on the radio. In other words, The Admiral stab plus can be used with a 6 channel radio while flying a 6 channel plane and you can still switch between modes easily.
    2) I believe most gyros on the market are way over complex. I wanted something that was easy to use and easy to setup.
    3) While making the Admiral stab plus work with 6 channel radios flying 6 channel planes was a primary goal, I wanted to offer additional features to people who had 7 or 8 channel radios.

To accomplish the above, required significant software changes and some small hardware changes. We spent a lot of time to get it right. I hope all of you like the Admiral stab plus RX600SP as much as I do!

Comment

• I know I do! I've put one in my Dynam F4U and have another to go in the E-flite PT-17. Yeah, I'm liking these receivers quite a bit... thanks Tom!
      HobbyZone Mini Apprentice 1220mm: Passed on to my son
      E-Flite PT-17 Stearman 1.1m: Passed on
      E-Flite PT-17 Stearman 1.1m v2: Current Flyer
      Dynam F4U Corsair 1.2m: Awaiting training day graduation

Comment

• Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post
        I wonder why they changed the programming on the Admiral Stab Plus compared to the Lemon Stab Plus version. Im guessing the Admiral version is tailered for newbies with the recovery button.
        Which is probably why this newbie likes them so much. That there recovery/panic button has saved me on more then a few occasions. I'm getting better though..
        HobbyZone Mini Apprentice 1220mm: Passed on to my son
        E-Flite PT-17 Stearman 1.1m: Passed on
        E-Flite PT-17 Stearman 1.1m v2: Current Flyer
        Dynam F4U Corsair 1.2m: Awaiting training day graduation

Comment

• Tom; I set mine up for the first time last night. Pilot Ryan's video on the process was invaluable to me.

Comment

• The setup and build videos Ryan does are always amazing and extremely helpful. invaluable is a good word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
              All - the Admiral RX700T telemetry receiver instruction set is now complete. We'll have it posted soon. Here is an advanced copy.

Also note, An EC5 voltage/current telemetry sensor for high amperage EDF jet applications is in the works. That should be available in a couple months or so.
              I just learned that the new high amp v/c sensor has already been tested and should be available in a matter of weeks. Just wonder if it will be sold by MRC for RX700T owners or if we have to order directly from Lemon RC.

Comment

Working...
              X