X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read through it, nice job.

Is the recovery mode something that will right and level the plane is enabled?

EDIT: Just read the product description and the recovery mode does what I wrote. Neat!

Comment

In the default configuration, recovery mode is entered by pressing and holding the bind button. Recovery mode will get the plane back to straight and level flight. We sometimes call this "panic mode". When the bind button is released, you go back to normal stabilization mode which is akin to a 3 axis gyro. In normal stabilization mode, the gyro will essentially smooth out flight during those wind gusts.

Comment

what is the benefit of a satellite receiver ? thanks guys

Comment

They help reduce/eliminate RF dead zones that a single receiver antenna may encounter resulting in the brown out scenario that we all don't want.
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I got the corrected new admiral 600sp rx
            And i cant get panic/recovery to work (nothing happens to the plane when i press it) i followed online quick start manual and binded the rx and set my mix to as the picture:

I>GER
            RATE O% 5%
            OFFSET 0%
            SWITCH ON

in the guide but nothing happens...need help please

Comment

When power is on rx gyro is on all the time
              So its seems to be in default
              mode ( gyro on + panic butt)
              Everything else works

Comment

This is what i got...

Comment

Originally posted by Lov2flywarbird View Post
                  I got the corrected new admiral 600rx
                  And i cant get panic/recovery to work (nothing happens to the plane when i press it) i followed online quick start manual and binded the rx and set my mix to as the picture:

I>GER
                  RATE O% 5%
                  OFFSET 0%
                  SWITCH ON

in the guide but nothing happens...need help please
                  Flip the gear switch and then try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

Flip the gear switch and then try it.
                    Tried with gear down and up ...nothing happening
                    I have spectrum dx6

Comment

Tried with gear down and up ...nothing happening
                      You have to set the dip switches for normal. Look at the guide on back of rx.

Comment

You have to set the dip switches for normal. Look at the guide on back of rx.
                        I did j4 and j5 is pushed to the left

Comment

This is how i have it on the plane...
                          I had to push j2 j3 butt. to left(on position) for correct gyro movement on my dx6
                          As mentioned above j4 j5 is pushed to the left(on position)

Comment

These are my tx settings

Comment

Try plus values like the pic. Yours are -

Comment

Try plus values like the pic. Yours are -
                                Tried didnt work

Comment

I originally got the adm 600sp rx with firm wear issue, on default mode, gear down gyro is on & gear up gyro is off with no panic/recovery butt function(spectrum dx6), so motion rc sent me a new adm rx 600sp rx with corrected firmwear issue for free but i have followed installaton guide and only diffence i see between these 2 rx up to this point is that with the new receiver gyro is always on when powered on(with spectrum dx6) in default mode and no movement in the controls like spectrum safe rx when i pressed bind butt. I even move the plane upside down and differnt positions but when bind butt. Is pressed there is no movement in controls, nothing is happening. I dont know if i am doing something wrong or what...i have high hopes on this rx and i was planning to use this on more faster, advanced level planes so i hope i can fix this issue...

Comment

What happens to the lights when you press bind button?

Comment

What happens to the lights when you press bind button?
                                      You mean receiver light ?
                                      Nothing happens steady green light on top and steady red light on side no change in light

Comment

Nothing happens steady green light on top and steady red light on side no change in light
                                        Have you used the second bind plug for programming? Even though A is the default you still may need to go through the procedure.

Comment

When you push bind button there's nothing with the lights? Flip gear switch and push bind button and see what happens to the lights or the plane. The bind button has to be held down long enough to recover. It's. It a one time press.

Comment

Working...
                                          X