Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the cockpit interior section finished and installed between camo painting sessions on the fuselage. I received the Futaba trainer cord from Motionsic and their head tracker unit works great. The software install for the tracker is a little tedious but got the unit configured easily once configured on my PC. I am a little disappointed that Futaba assigned the Tx trainer switch to a non-configurable spring loaded one, so unless I open the Tx up and resolder switch pins (not happening) I am stuck with using a tie wrap to hold the switch “on” while flying. The good news is the head tracker automatically defaults the camera to center position if the tie wrap slips off so I will still see straight ahead. Getting closer to the maiden daily…

Comment

Originally posted by PawPaw View Post
      I got the cockpit interior section finished and installed between camo painting sessions on the fuselage. I received the Futaba trainer cord from Motionsic and their head tracker unit works great. The software install for the tracker is a little tedious but got the unit configured easily once configured on my PC. I am a little disappointed that Futaba assigned the Tx trainer switch to a non-configurable spring loaded one, so unless I open the Tx up and resolder switch pins (not happening) I am stuck with using a tie wrap to hold the switch “on” while flying. The good news is the head tracker automatically defaults the camera to center position if the tie wrap slips off so I will still see straight ahead. Getting closer to the maiden daily…
      Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	35
Size:	995.4 KB
ID:	345103

Comment

Someone is admiring their dirty seduction of evil FPV work.

Gravy

Comment

Buhaha! What I need is an app that screens sfcfury’s PMs for $$$ before I open them. I’m still behind on that awesome sound card he’s making me buy for this MD.

Comment

Whaatttttttt well I never...

Comment

Well at least not in the last 10 minutes.

gravy

Comment

Working...
              X