Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Editing Software

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    I used Joyoshare Media Cutter, an easy-to-use yet professional video cutter and editor for both windows and Mac. One of the most impressed points is that it can cut, split, trim and join video and audio clips without re-encoding in various formats. It's not totally free, but it's not expensive and it offers five chances for users to test and enjoy all its features for free. https://www.joyoshare.com/video-cutter-win/

    Comment


    • #22
      As for me, the tool to cut mp3 video is named TunesKit Video Cutter. It is for me to cut any interesting video to much peices. It is a built-in video editor, it enables you crop, merge the media, add subtitles, watermarks, and more effects as you like.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Mikssa View Post
        As for me, the tool to cut mp3 video is named TunesKit Video Cutter. It is for me to cut any interesting video to much peices. It is a built-in video editor, it enables you crop, merge the media, add subtitles, watermarks, and more effects as you like.
        Welcome to HobbySquawk Mikssa . I'd love to see some of what you have edited with that software. I edit professionally with Adobe, have used Avid in the past but as for Free software, Davinci Resolve is also really well done. You can pay to upgrade it, but most people doing small edits of there RC footage should find all they need in the free version

        Comment


        • #24
          I can also recommend DaVinci Resolve. The Free version is very powerful and more than capable of reproducing the highest level of RC content I've seen on YouTube.

          For anyone on an iPad, I'm frankly astounded by Luma Fusion. It costs a very fair $30, and is very intuitive, easy to use, and fast. What's even better is that the sub-$300 10.5" "standard" iPad can edit 4k footage with Lumafusion without stuttering or lag or overheating, which can plague conventional laptops under taller specs. For editing on a tablet, I highly recommend Lumafusion.

          Both DaVinci Resolve and Lumafusion have huge user bases, so finding a YouTube tutorial or other kind of support is at your fingertips.

          Increasingly, there are software programs and distribution models that are excelling despite being outside of the conventional Adobe ecosystem or other subscription-based platforms whose expensive benefits frankly wouldn't be maximized in the context of creating hobby videos for YouTube/Facebook/Instagram consumption.
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

          Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

          Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

          Comment


          • #25
            I've been using AVS Video Editor for a few years and am really happy with it's capability.

            Comment


            • #26
              DaVinci Resolve is what I use for video editing. Very simple to navigate, although intimidating at first look. After you complete your 1st vid it just gets better from there. Now I have fun trying new things with it. It'll do more then my mind can wrap around. Great freebie software program for sure... I get lost in it for hours at a time.
              Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

              Comment


              • #27
                I have been using DaVinci resolve for a couple of years And love it. But after a recent update, playback stuttered badly to where I cannot even edit 1080P footage, across two different late model PC’s. So I borrowed my son’s Mac and used iMovie. It’s so easy and intuitive and 4K editing is a breeze. I want to give Lumafusion a try also if Alpha gives it thumbs up!

                A recent Tomcat chase edit -
                 
                YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
                Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPVAirCombat
                Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpvaircombat/channel/

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by Wlee2060 View Post
                  I used Joyoshare Media Cutter, an easy-to-use yet professional video cutter and editor for both windows and Mac. One of the most impressed points is that it can cut, split, trim and join video and audio clips without re-encoding in various formats. It's not totally free, but it's not expensive and it offers five chances for users to test and enjoy all its features for free.
                  No, the M1 Macbook Air does not overheat. In the video, the person cuts and edits a video on their M1 Macbook Air for about 15 minutes. The computer stays cool the entire time. Therefore, the M1 Macbook Air does not overheat, I found with the article about thet topic.
                  Last edited by BluesDragon; Jul 14, 2022, 06:06 PM. Reason: Link deleted

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by Albert Inshen View Post
                    No, the M1 Macbook Air does not overheat. In the video, the person cuts and edits a video on their M1 Macbook Air for about 15 minutes. The computer stays cool the entire time. Therefore, the M1 Macbook Air does not overheat,
                    Noboy cares. STOP trying to shove that SPAM link at us so we might buy software.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by xviper View Post

                      Noboy cares. STOP trying to shove that SPAM link at us so we might buy software.
                      Hi! What's going on? It's not a spam post. It's my personal opinion and advice

                      Comment


                      • #31
                        Originally posted by Albert Inshen View Post

                        Hi! What's going on? It's not a spam post. It's my personal opinion and advice
                        That link is SPAM. Why quote the guy and post it again? First thing we see is them trying to sell us software.

                        Comment


                        • #32
                          Originally posted by Albert Inshen View Post
                          No, the M1 Macbook Air does not overheat. In the video, the person cuts and edits a video on their M1 Macbook Air for about 15 minutes. The computer stays cool the entire time. Therefore, the M1 Macbook Air does not overheat,
                          AI, Stop adding links to your posts. Your account will be deleted. Respectfully, LB
                          Captain: Got any ideas?
                          F/O: Actually not.
                          — Captain Chesley B 'Sully' Sullenberger III and F/O Jeff Skiles—

                          You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                          ~Anonymous~

                          AMA#116446

                          Comment


                          • #33
                            Originally posted by Elbee View Post

                            AI, Stop adding links to your posts. Your account will be deleted. Respectfully, LB
                            Thanks Elbee. That was the gist of my concern. It wasn't his post. It was that link.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X