You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Compatibility between Spektrum Smart chargers and Admiral batteries.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Compatibility between Spektrum Smart chargers and Admiral batteries.

Hello everyone,

Right now I'm using a SkyRC/Energitech charger for my Admiral 3s 2200's. I am interested in purchasing the Spektrum S2100 to use for charging, discharging, and balancing my batteries. My main interest in the charger is the screen read outs and the prospect/intention to use Spektrum batteries in the future.

Will the charger be able to charge, balance, and discharge my Admirals or are certain features of the charger only compatible with Spektrum smart batteries? I assume that the answer is that all the basic non-smart functions works together, but I just wanted to check and ask first before purchasing.

Thanks for any advice and answers that you have to provide :D
    Last edited by andrewqle; Apr 11, 2021, 09:09 PM. Reason: correcting a couple typo's

Yes, the spektrum chargers will charge any battery with a std balance plug. The charger has an ec3 type connection, so if you use dean's or something.else, you'll need adapters

Comment

Working...
    X