X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery connector...

I need an extension cable to go from an E-flite 7.4V 280mAh 2S 30C LiPo Battery: PH, to the connector on a E-Flite EFLA700UM. Basically, just want to make the lead on the battery longer. So the one end will need to be male and the other female. Length needed would be about 2-feet.

Is there anyone selling or making these?

Appreciate your help.

You're likely going to have to make your own. Are you trying to charge the battery while it's in the plane? You should take it out when charging. Nevertheless, you should only need an extension on one lead. The other one goes into the balance plug at the charger.

Comment

Didn't really want to make my own but your correct it looks like I will. Actually, trying to make the 3-wire connector longer on the battery so I can charge it further away from the charger - in a lipo bag/box.

Thanks for your reply and comments. Appreciate your help.

Comment

Now I understand what you are trying to do. Basically, you only need to extend the charge lead (the one your battery plugs into). In the picture of the charge cable, it's actually both a charge cable and a balance cable. If you have basic skills and a soldering iron, get some red, black and white wire the same gauge as those on the charge lead (look like 22G). Cut the charge lead wires and splice in the 2 foot section you need. If you don't have a soldering iron, you could simply twist the wires together and electrical tape them tightly.

Comment

Thought about what you said and will do that. Actually a great idea! Didn't think it would be so hard to find such a harness already made. But yes I can solder and will look for some 22g.

Thanks for the suggestion. Really helps!

Comment

Working...
          X