X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bat-Safe no delivery

Ordered a Bat-Safe April 5th. As of July 2nd no delivery, just a few emails saying they will shop soon. Has anyone else had the same experience?

Hi BigRon3, from whom did you order the "Bat-Safe"?
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I ordered directly from Bat-Safe Website. I am really disappointed. The last word is shipping on the 5th. And my check is in the mail. I would in the future only buy from distributors that have them in stock.

Comment

Today
        Bigron
        Bat-Safe finally arrived

My Bat-Safe arrived today. 3+months to delivery. Sad

Nice product. Well made. But the clothes I was wearing when I ordered it are now out of style.

Order from a vender that has it in stock.

Comment

I also ordered from the Bat-Safe website in the past, and I was incredibly disappointed with their delivery service. They got their whole delivery schedule wrong, and I had to wait for three weeks more than the estimated time. I even had to install lasership delivery tracking to keep track of my order. To be precise, I ordered a bat safe XL in silver edition, which you'd think they would deliver on time since it costs so much. Unfortunately, that wasn't the situation in my case. I had to wait for wayyyy longer than expected to get an overpriced product.

Comment

I never ordered from them direct but did get them from Amazon. Not one problem and had them in a few days. I got 5 of them now and they give me that peace of mind.

Comment

Working...
            X