Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CenterBurner LED

Hey all,

I haven't seen much action here about the center burner from Air-Jon and thought I'd throw out some info if you weren't already aware. I've been following Air-Jon's thread like I've been following the squawk forums for a new scale jet release (https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...01-05-17/page7).

It looks like Chris, the RCgeek, has acquired the burner and will be the point man for sales. Currently they're producing units for the FW 80mm outrunners. It looks like if you get should of Chris, you can get more info on ordering. I emailed last night and am awaiting further instruction. I'd imagine feedback would be warranted to eventually get units for the 90mm fans, inrunners, etc.

What is a center burner led ? Haven't seen anything about it !
    My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

Check out this video and you will see one in action.

https://youtu.be/za4Zq3bmZ_Y

;)

Comment

Oh yea.. That looks good. I did a search earlier before I posted the inquiry and came up with nothing. Thanks for the info.
        My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

The first post in this thread has a link to the RCGroups thread that talks about it. Pretty neat stuff! Can't wait to get some for myself. My Mig-21, F-14, and F-5 need afterburners!
          Pat

Comment

Here is a good test video of the Air Jones center burner for those unfamiliar with it.

Comment

Working...
            X