X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throttle cut on DX6

just purchased the DX6,trying to figure out why I go from throttle cut to arm my prop automatically starts up without any movement from the throttle stick. Watched numerous vids on setup step by step but cant seem to get it right.Tried having throttle cut off on before connecting battery still didn't work. Any suggestions?....... thanks

Sounds like your throttle trim is set to low idle when the stick is all the way down. I actually have all my electrics set so low idle (motor on) once I switch the throttle cut to the "on" position. This is about 10% power, but varies with the ESC and motor. Make sure your throttle trim is where you want it.

Comment

Ok thanks, I have it set at -130 just following a few vids, I checked out online on throttle cuts. this is the first plane I tried to set up on the DX6, been flying the apprentence s 15e rtf for a year now so first time binding and setting up......thanks for the info.

Comment

Throttle cut usually goes to -130 anyway. You need to ensure the throttle trim is all the way to the bottom, then do a throttle calibration. Then adjust the trim accordingly so that the motor just starts when the stick is moved slightly - kinda like the free play on a car throttle.

Comment

I always set my EDF planes to be low idle at zero throttle stick so the drag is not too abrupt. Gives me better down lines and landing approaches.

Comment

Working...
          X