X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no longer sold???

i bought a 8 channel TACTIC radio and receiver from motion and now it looks like they no longer carry either one. I'm out of luck to purchase new receivers from motion, what gives, I'm grounded now.

Originally posted by tomme21 View Post
    i bought a 8 channel TACTIC radio and receiver from motion and now it looks like they no longer carry either one. I'm out of luck to purchase new receivers from motion, what gives, I'm grounded now.
    Tactic quit making them...I have two of the 8ch radios and love them, I get my receivers on eBay.
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Tower Hobbies carries an expansive collection of RC cars, RC airplanes, RC boats, model trains, sot cars, and supplies for all hobbyists.

Comment

We stopped carrying the Tactic brand radios at least 1 year ago, maybe longer. Tactic discontinued them all and never replaced them. We called asking when the replacement radios would be out many times and never received a straight answer. They did eventually come out with a new 6 channel radio but never came out with a new 8 channel computer radio. We gave up on the brand due to the lack of clarity thinking the manufacturer was either going out of business (which they did) or the brand was going to be discontinued. We sold the receivers for a while longer to support customer who already purchased the radios. At this point, Horizon Hobby owns the brand and I can't see any reason why they would keep it around since it competes with their Spektrum brand.

Comment

Working...
        X