X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spektrum AR620

Hey everyone. Does anyone have insight to share on the new Spectrum AR620 6 channel sport receiver? I just bought one because my local hobby store because they were sold out of the AR610 (my normal module).

I'm putting it in an F-86 EDF, but wanted to see if there was anything weird about it I should be aware of before I fire it up for the first flight.

It bound up okay. Just looking for any experience or insight before sending my new plane into the sky with a new receiver I've never used before.

Thoughts?

Thanks

its only been out a few weeks but there is a thread over on the f86 or the a6 in rcg where a guy used one..said it worked great mine comes in wed ,, I like the idear so far

Comment

Since it is brand new antenna tech, probably not gonna find a lot of validating help out there based on experience.
      The video associated with this link should help to answer any concerns.
      The AR620 DSMX 6-Channel Sport Receiver by Spektrum is quality built and designed to last. See all our remote controlled radio systems and parts online at Horizon Hobby!

Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
        Since it is brand new antenna tech, probably not gonna find a lot of validating help out there based on experience.
        The video associated with this link should help to answer any concerns.
        The AR620 DSMX 6-Channel Sport Receiver by Spektrum is quality built and designed to last. See all our remote controlled radio systems and parts online at Horizon Hobby!
        Great video and thanks for sharing. This answered a lot of my questions.
        Thanks!

Comment

I like the comment the hh guys made about the range was tested and gets 10 to 15 per cent more range then the 610

Comment

Working...
          X