First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by gbugari View Post
      I'm sorry I did not explained well on my first post. The AILERON has Y connection and it uses one servo. On the other hand... The rudder has its own servo, so is the elevator. Total servos: 3 .
      Sounds from your description that you don't have a V-Tale. V-tale is actually shaped like a v, and both servos work together for elevator, and work opposite of each other for rudder input. Sounds like you just have a regular "cross-shaped" tale.??

Comment

Originally posted by Cactus Bobby View Post
        OK, thanks for the heads up. I do have the gyro assigned to switch G. Just for giggles instead of plus 5 I went to - 5 In Mix. To my amazement, everything works On mode C. I guess this tells me That my End points are backwards. Sound right to you
        What the Admiral RX600SP Rx needs to see for gyro control is, when channel 5 is at 100%, gyro is OFF, when channel 5 is at 95%, gyro is ON. This is the key info I needed to set up my mix on a JR radio which has completely different mix setups. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueRoller View Post

Sounds from your description that you don't have a V-Tale. V-tale is actually shaped like a v, and both servos work together for elevator, and work opposite of each other for rudder input. Sounds like you just have a regular "cross-shaped" tale.??
          Hehe! His post was about a year ago. He's either long since figured it out or he's trashed it.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
            Hehe! His post was about a year ago. He's either long since figured it out or he's trashed it.
            Yep and the last time on this forum was 11 months ago
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
            X