X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rx power problem

I can't seem to get receiver power for my Freewing A10 and F4D....I binded both receivers to my DX6e TX, the a10 has an AR610, the F4 has an AR636....binding with an old receiver battery for a power source went by the book. But after I connect all the rx wiring control surfaces and plug in the BEC after the bind process, the rx has no power...the instructions for the A10 don't articulate where to plug the power pigtail that comes of off the BEC, so I just plugged into the bind port. Any help would be great.

What happens if you plug the BEC into another port? Does it power it up? If so, use a "Y" and plug the BEC into one side of the Y.

Comment

Plug the power into any unused servo port.

You can Y it to throttle if you are short empty ports. Be sure to use a heavy duty Y.

Note that I clip out the BEC or disable the ESC's BEC for any model using more than 4S and I go to a 2 cell LiFe for RX power (or to a "PowerSafe" RX that uses 2 high current inputs, with 2 LiFe using EC3 or Deans (changing them all to EC5 for convenience now) Its worth the weight of the LiFe to be sure you won't have a BEC failure bring the airplane down.
      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Working...
      X