X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spektrum Telemetry question.

I have been using the Spektrum TM1000 Telemetry module for full range telemetry with my DX9. now I see its discontinued and HH chat person says they don't have a replacement. I have several TM1100 but there range is limited to 5 or 6 hundred feet.

Any ideas
    Thanks Bob

Originally posted by robertlow10 View Post
    I have been using the Spektrum TM1000 Telemetry module for full range telemetry with my DX9. now I see its discontinued and HH chat person says they don't have a replacement. I have several TM1100 but there range is limited to 5 or 6 hundred feet.

Any ideas
    Thanks Bob
    Bob.........welcome to the Squawk.
    Basically your only option now would be the combo Rx/Telemetry device such as the Admiral RX700T
    Unfortunately most "inexpensive" telemetry units out there only have the limited range of what you described.
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I don't know if you consider this to be an "idea" but I had a TM1000 and gave it away after seeing how pricey the modules were for it. Instead, I elected to go with the Lemon telemetry devices. These are compatible with Spektrum and cost a fraction as much as the TM and their modules. Lemon also makes a receiver with built in telemetry. These "all in one" devices gives all the telemetry information that most people need or want. I put them primarily in my sailplanes as they can go quite far away. I've received telemetry info from as high as 2500 feet (I don't know how far out it was).

As a cost down version of LM0052 for those pilots who don't require altitude and vario information, LM0051 comes with energy meter (mAh, V, Curent), temperature, RSSI and just about every major telemetry parameter in one tiny package. LM0051 is the world smallest, true full-range telemetry syste

These are but two examples. There are other models that have other features.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
        I don't know if you consider this to be an "idea" but I had a TM1000 and gave it away after seeing how pricey the modules were for it. Instead, I elected to go with the Lemon telemetry devices. These are compatible with Spektrum and cost a fraction as much as the TM and their modules. Lemon also makes a receiver with built in telemetry. These "all in one" devices gives all the telemetry information that most people need or want. I put them primarily in my sailplanes as they can go quite far away. I've received telemetry info from as high as 2500 feet (I don't know how far out it was).

As a cost down version of LM0052 for those pilots who don't require altitude and vario information, LM0051 comes with energy meter (mAh, V, Curent), temperature, RSSI and just about every major telemetry parameter in one tiny package. LM0051 is the world smallest, true full-range telemetry syste

These are but two examples. There are other models that have other features.
        Thank you all very much. Excellent information.

Comment

Working...
        X