X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spektrum dx8 gen 2 sound menu

I am looking for a printable or pdf file for the full sound menu that is in the transmitter. It is very cumbersome to navigate to a specific sound command to choose. Would be much easier if I had a copy I could see.

Sound files on our Spektrum TXs are in the form of ".svx" files. The information in these files is interpreted by the programming in the TX and converted to something you can hear. You can "export" the whole list of sound files to an SD card but ....................................... To open up those files on your computer requires a program to interpret the information into a readable format.
    What you really are looking for is a list of all the "titles" for all the files. To do this, you need some kind of extraction program that will pick out only that part of each file that is the actual name of the file and put it into a list so that it can be printed off. I have no idea how to do this. Personally, if I really wanted to do this (and I don't), I would (painstakingly) go through the sound list and write down (or type in a word processor on the computer) each name in order as they appear. Then line them up in a compact way (in columns) and print it. Or, contact Spektrum and see if they can provide you with a list.

Comment

Try this file for sound commands. Sound list is for the DX9 but should be close to the DX8.
      Attached Files

Comment

They appear to be the same for DX8 G2. So, someone has already done it.

Comment

Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Comment

How can I eliminate the beeping sound when scrolling menus?

Comment

Originally posted by david_wi View Post
              How can I eliminate the beeping sound when scrolling menus?
              On any model, hit the back button, then scroll the volume to zero. No more beeps when scrolling, but then, no more sound on anything else either.

Comment

Working...
              X