X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orange r620x on updated tx?

Hi. i have the Spektrum dx6 2 generation. It's not updated and works fine with my Orange r620v2 rx. I've heard if i update my DX6 then i no longer can bind/use the Orange rx? True or?
    The reason i ask is because the rudder and elevator doesn't react as it should. The are inverted so the rudder is on elevator and elevator on rudder?
    Is it something in servosetup on my DX6?

The aeilerons works fine. Or could the cables been wrong placed in the rx 636A ? It's and Aeroscout BNF plane.

An update on the DX6 G2 shouldn't change the way it binds to the same receiver you have. You may have to rebind but that's about it and it may not even need that. Insofar as your elevator and rudder being mixed up, all that means is that your elevator servo is plugged into the rudder channel on the RX and your rudder servo is plugged into the elevator channel on the RX. Unplug them and swap them, taking note of the polarity. Then you need to make sure that when you operate the sticks, the control surfaces respond in the proper direction. If not, go into the TX and reverse the offending channel.

Comment

Thank's man. I'll try that after dinner:)

I'll get back with the results.What i mean about the Orange rx620V2 was when updating your Spektrum you no longer can use the "Spetrum compatible" Orange rx with the my DX6.
      It's not about the ar636A that's ind the Aeroscout but the Orange i use for my simulator and would hate if i couldn't use my sim anymore.

Comment

Got it!! For some reason the plane was shipped with the leds in the wrong position. Just switched the rudder with elevator and voila:) Guess it's different with the bind and fly version vs the rtf version. Thought about setting my Scout up with the 3 modes, beginner, intermediate and expert mode.
        But just settled with a switch for SAFE so i can turn it off/on.

Anyway thank's for your help my friend:)

Comment

On any plane, never accept that the way it comes is the correct way. Always check everything and test everything.

Comment

Exactly:) There was a Y harness though with the plane. Maybe i was meant to be used? But don't think i need it now.

Comment

If I recall correctly, Dynam has been known to include "Y" harnesses in the plane, usually just plugged into wherever it's handy to put it so it doesn't get lost. Generally, a "Y" is used to connect both ailerons together so only one lead goes into the RX. Do both your ailerons works as they should? Sometimes, a triple "Y" is included to connect all 3 retracts together.

Comment

Yes, ailerons works fine so i’ll maiden it tomorrow if the weather
                behaves:) Thank’s again.

Comment

Hi. Maiden today and it went fine:)
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Aeroscout maiden.png
Views:	219
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	232837

Comment

How did you get that picture?

Comment

Dji Spark hovering:)

Comment

Just curious. It looked like you were all alone out there. The shot looked so perfect, it almost looked photo-shopped.

Comment

Yea, was lucky i guess:) Your right, it looks like some editing in PS. The secret behind the "lucky" shot is i was in video mode with the drone and then later at home i took a screenshot of the video
                          right where the plane passes the drone:)

And yes, was alone out there today:)

Comment

I'm stying in this post. I'm using the same switch A for all my planes when using SAFE. On my Turbo timber it's safe on with position 0 and off position 1. On my Aeroscout the same switch is reverted to on at 1 off at 0.
                            How do i make the same setting 0 on my Aeroscout?

Comment

If it's possible, this would be done in the transmitter. Go look at the monitor and flip the switch and see which channel moves. Then go into servo reverse menu and "reverse" that channel.
                              Oh, the other possibility is to go into the receiver and reverse that channel but you need the smartphone app and bluetooth dongle, but that all depends on which receiver you have in the plane.

Comment

Got it. You are a live saver:) I now have safe on same settings on my Scout and my Turbo timber. Reversed gear and voila:)

Have a great weekend my friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X