X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admiral RX600SP with DSMX compatible TX's other than Spektrum

Just cleared some hurdles using my JR X9303 Tx with the Admiral RX600SP Receiver. I wanted to use Combo C where I can turn the gyro on or off using a switch of my choice. After a chat with Derek at Motion RC Customer Tech Support, I was filled in on the key to sending the right command to the Rx for gyro control. The Rx needs to see a change from 100% to 95% on channel 5 to activate the Gyro on command. Channel 5 at 100% = gyro OFF, channel 5 at 95% = gyro ON. So, this made it easy for me, I just set up a mix.

I wanted to use my flight mode switch at the top left of my Tx for the gyro switch. AUX2 was available to assign this switch to, so I set up the mix with AUX2 as the Master and gear (channel 5) as Slave. Since it's a 3 position switch and I just wanted 2 commands (gyro ON or gyro OFF) I set up point 0 as 95%, point 3 as 95%, and point 6 as 100%. It's as easy as that, the switch down position is gyro OFF, and the other 2 positions are gyro ON.

Hope this helps any of you out there with DSMX compatible radios other than Spektrum. (JR, Jumper T16, and some Hobby King radios)

Thanks thats what I needed to know to get it working on my Jumper T16

Comment

Well i just installed on of these in a plane using a DX8 and i just can not get the gyro to come on.
      i did the mix just as it said in the manual and on James videos but it still wont change i put it into combo 3 so i could also turn it on and off for now. at least till i get the pots on it set right,

Comment

well found out i needed to go -5 on my radio then it worked fine.

Comment

Motion RC sent me a 3 page Quick Start Guide for Admiral RX600SP receiver when I purchased my first Admiral receiver. If anyone needs it I can upload it here.

Comment

Hello ctnotary and welcome to the Squawk
            Your offer to upload the guide is a nice gesture but actually not required because anyone that needs it can access it via Motion's product support tab page.
            At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Regards,
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
            X