X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with bind 40 Mhz

First thing: I am so sorry for my bad english. I am from Romania and I hope you will understand.

1. I bought "Alloy Structure Exclusive" heli on 40 Mhz, without controller.
    2. Then I bought J3 Grasshoper aeroplane with Reciever and Controller (40 Mhz)
    3. I tried to bind the controller to the heli, but from there I'm stucked.
    4. I tried to figure out how to set those 3 (inductors/potentiometers?) on The controller board, but nothing happening. ONLY those 2 leds from bottom right seems to blink when i turn those inductors, or sometimes blinking when i move the joystick.
    5. On the reciever I have one White inductor/potentiometer. I tried many many times turning left and right and open-close The controller many times but there is no binding happening.
    6. I was thinking to use the aeroplane reciever, but it's working on 8.4v which I don't believe it might working with my heli motors, which they work on 3.7v.
    7. When I bought the plane, I knew it's damaged. Once i'm Opening
    ​​ both reciever and controller of it, without any movements on joystick, it start to moving The motor by itself (380 motor), also one of the servos is making a weird sound, again, without any movements on the controller.
    I know these are cheap and unimportant topics, but maybe is there somebody to help me with.
    There is my number, in case you want to discuss on Whatsapp (photos, video).
    And thank you so much for the Time!
    +40763062482
    ​​​
Working...
X