Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DX 9 radio sticky throttle on 25 percent

Sprung for a nine channel I've found the DX 6i to be reliable for years

So I decided to stick with what I know but lately it seems I've been having issues with all things HH

The throttle sticks at 25 percent not bad mind you but it's noticable

Sometimes all be it rarely it also might over roll a plane but that might be me or might be a servo and generally that up high I really stay away from low altitude aerobatics

I took the radio apart looked at the throttle gears didn't see any high spots but they did lube it

My question is does anyone know what kind of lube to do I also loosens the throttle settings a little and it's not as pronounced a bump

Any suggestion and btw BTW I'm not sending it back
    If it becomes that annoying or I lose a plane I'm going futaba or taranus and it's just another thing I don't buy from HH

Thanks in advance

Happy Easter

The first thing you should have done before opening the case was send it in for free repair. HH is good about fixing their radios if there is a manufacturer defect or outdated component. I sent in a DX18 as one of the top switches quit working expecting to pay for the repair and they gutted all the older parts rebuilt the thing and sent it back all for free. Since you've opened it they may refuse warranty service.
    If you want to unload the radio let me know. I'm looking for a used 6-9 channel for another project.

Comment

I figured as much to be honest I'm done dealing with them on any level a person can only take so much others may have no issues that's not my case

They are at current five for five in failure this will be six if it doesn't work out

If it doesn't work out I'll let you know

Comment

Working...
      X