Callie Graphics

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiral RX600SP Bind channel for brakes??????

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admiral RX600SP Bind channel for brakes??????

I have a DX6 G3 and a whole pile of Admiral RX600SP's. 6 channels is all I have needed on all my planes so far. But I would like to add brakes on one or two of them. I usually plug the Ubec into the bind port if the plane has a ubec. So my question is:

1. Can I setup the bind channel for JP brakes using the bind button or down elevator?

2. If yes to first question, what do I do with the Ubec to free up the bind port?

Thanks in advance. I'm not good with the radio stuff. Still learning. I have been keeping my eye out for a good deal on a DX9. But money is tight and return to work uncertain so if i can get it done on my DX6 then that would be awesome.

First of all, an external UBEC can be "Y'd" to any "live" port if you so choose. As for using the bind channel, that depends .............................. This RX has only 6-ch. Are all the ports used? IE, throttle, AIL, ELE, RUD, GEAR, AUX1 (flaps)? If that is the case, then you are asking the bind port to be a 7th channel (I'm not sure that can be done with this RX - it can be done with the Lemon equivalent but with only a 6-ch TX, it can't be done) and I don't believe you can tell a 6-ch RX to work a 7th ch. The only exception is using the AUX3 rotary knob to control the master gain but that requires an 8-ch TX and I don't believe AUX3 can be assigned to a port. It's an internal thing.
    Perhaps someone with an actual Admiral RX can comment on this.

Comment

Working...
    X