X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DX9 My elv. will not change beween Rates

I was programing my New E-Flite A10 64mm twin on my DX9 the elv. will not change rates (travel on plane does not change) I have set scores of other planes first time this issue I did start with a new model in the radio

Is the elevator connected through a board or blue box or directly to the receiver?

Comment

Very tuff to get to the wiring. I looks like it goes straight to the receiver

Comment

Is your A-10 a BNF with AS3X and “Safe Select”? If so, look in the manual again to see if there is a part that talks about the “rates”. Depending on how you bind it, the AS3X and/or “safe select” may defeat or reduce any rate programming. On my planes with “safe select”, they caution you about setting rates below a certain point because it will adversely affect those features. If you bind it in the way that eliminates “safe” and then throw the switch to turn OFF AS3X, then you may get the rates that you want.

Comment

The A-10 has everything going direct to the reciever. There's actually a removable panel on the bottom which makes it super easy to access, but that isnt really necessary.

Make sure you're not in SAFE select mode (tilt the plane and see if the ailerons try to level the plane). This is effectively angle mode and the control surface deflection wont necissarily reflect the stick inputs. If you havent done so already, follow the procedure to assign SAFE select to a switch and observe how the plane behaves in the different modes. Whether you plan on using SAFE or not, it's important to know which mode it's in when you roll out!

That said, you wont need to worry about low rates with this jet.

Comment

Thank you mshagg you were right I had it in safe! I feel like a real dummy...thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X