X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DX8 Gen 2 Aircraft Setup

Just recd my DX8 and was looking at all of the aircraft setups that are available to download. But, I’m not seeing the E-Flite P-47 1.2 BNF.

Seems like it would be much easier just to download the setup rather than go thru all the settings. Anyone know where I can find it or if it’s even available?

Thanks
    Mike

If you've looked at "all" the aircraft setups, then that's likely where you'll find it. If it's not there, then it's likely not posted up yet. Your only option to get one for the P-47 is to get it from someone who has the plane and who has programmed it himself and send it to you as a file. I guess here is as good a place as any to wait for someone who has such a file and put it up as an attachment. (Sorry, I don't have this plane).
    Insofar as having a pre-made file for any given plane, doing your own setup is not that hard once you get into the habit of doing it. I generally don't like the pre-made files as many of the parameters have to be altered to suit my needs, so I may as well do it all myself from the start. All Eflite BNF planes have very easy to follow steps on how to set up your TX for that plane. And what happens one day when you want to buy a plane that isn't an Eflite?

Comment

In all the birds I've owned, never have used a pre-canned setup. And it really doesn't take that long to set one up and the more you setup the more you become familiar with your Tx and where the various functions are
      Your Tx and you should be tight partners in the control of your fleet
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
        X