Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detrum SR86A

Hi guys,
    Before you people start leaving stupid comments to this post (as I know it's a bit lame).
    I have, due to this lock down got back into rc flying. In the old days I used a Spectrum setup. On them you had a separate socket for the power.
    On my new setup ( Detrum 8ch) the receiver is a SR86A. On everything I can find it says to plug the ESC into the throttle plug. If this is the case where do you put the throttle plug?
    Any sensible answers would be gratefully appreciated.

Mark

Use a "Y". This is if your ESC doesn't have a built in BEC, then the external BEC can be plugged into one side of a "Y" and the throttle into the other side. If the ESC has an internal BEC, you've already got power in the throttle plug.
    PS. Your first sentence just invites stupid comments but I resisted.

Comment

Hi Xviper,
      Thank you for your reply. Your advice is greatly appreciated. I will do as you suggest.
      As to the first part of my post, when using forums before to ask the advice of other people, better knowledged in a particular subject than myself, I got sick to the back teeth of so called adults posting rude and stupid remarks. They seem to forget that once they too needed help.
      Thank you again for your advice.
      Regards
      Mark

Comment

Working...
      X