X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DX9 No Dual Rates On Elevator

I just put together my new E Flite Viper. I own a DX9 I cannot get the Dual rate on ELV to work Ail & Rudder fine. Check another plane in my hanger that works too. I am thinking I have a bad receiver (New BNF) so receiver is new. What do you all think?

Dual rates seem to be affected in different ways on different control surfaces depending on whether or not you've got it in SAFE or just AS3X. At least that's what I see on my planes with SAFE select. Try binding it without either (ie, no SAFE, no AS3X) just to check if you get your rates back.

Comment

I will try. Thanks

Comment

Just a follow up the dual rates are working on my other planes with safe off. My Vipe with safe turned off does does not work on Elv. Like I said no problem on Ail. and Rudder

Comment

It may have something to do with the programming for that specific plane.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
            It may have something to do with the programming for that specific plane.
            you might have the curve settings wrong what I did was delete model and start over

Comment

Here is something weird ! if you unmount the receiver and hold it up a few inches the dual rate willl work

Comment

Working...
              X