X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUTABA T7C 2.4 ghz Transmitter

I was just given this transmitter. I like the fact it has 7 channels. Not sure how old it is so I replaced the NiCd battery pack. No receiver. According to the transmitter manual the only receiver compatible is a FUTABA R617FS. These receivers are still available but cost around $60+ or so. Not a lot of money. Are there any other compatible receivers available?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Those who beat their swords into plows will plow the land for those who didn't.

Even though the 7C is a little older, it is still a very dependable good transmitter. It holds 10 models in memory and is easy to use. It will use most (or all) of the FASST receivers, including many of the clones that sell for as little as $15.
    Ron - AMA 1025

Comment

RONWC,

Thanks for your reply!

I checked eBay for the FUTABA R617FS receiver - no luck. Any other sites I should check? Used is OK. Tower Hobbies has them new

Comment

It does not have to be just the 617, I believe almost any FASST rx will work. Check Futaba's website for compatibility of other rx's. USed rx's are usually fine. Hobby King and others make some cheap FASST clones for about $20,
        Ron - AMA 1025

Comment

RONWC,

The only reason I mentioned the FUTABA R617FS receiver is because the FUTABA T7C 2.4 Ghz Transmitter manual sounded like it was the only one the FUTABA T7C 2.4 Ghz Transmitter could use. FASST is an operating system like Spektrum DSMX - right?

I will contact FUTABA. Probably should have done that first.

Again, thank you for your information. It is important to me.

Comment

Working...
          X