X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on setting up Flightline 850mm, motor is not turning

Please ignore. I just found that if I enable throttle cut(by selecting a switch to do the cut), the motor will work. Not sure why when throttle cut is disabled, it didn't work. But anyway, it works now.

I tried to delete this post, but not able to find the delete button. Sorry!

================================================== ==============================

Hi,

I just bought the small 850mm P-51 from MRC. It only has three channels, throttle and aileron and elevator.

Assembling is easy.

I use an Admiral receiver, RX-600SP 6 channels with gyro. Frustratingly, only aileron and elevator servers work. throttle is not effective. Throttle pushed high, no an response from the motor.

To check if the esc is broken. I pull out the throttle wire from the receiver. I then connect the throttle wire to a server tester. The motor turns when I provide input from the server tester. So the ESC should be good.

I don't understand how come only the throttle channel is not doing what it should do. Think hard, still no clue. Is it possible that one channel is broken on the receiver?

Any advice on how to deal with it? Thanks a lot.

I had same problem with one of my planes too. But, it wasn't throttle cut. I had to increase the throttle travel in my transmitter.

Comment

Working...
    X