X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about ar636 issue. Trying to use flaperons

So i am putting an ar636 with one remote reciever in my freewing f16. I am also using flaperons with one aileron into ail. And one aileron into aux 1. When i check the movement on the control surface i am getting feedback for correction out of all surfaces except for the right aileron. ANY IDEAS? My transmitter is a dx6.

You need to set the receiver up as a flaperon wing type in the spektrum programming software (i.e. with the USB cable or the Bluetooth adaptor). If you don't have the cable for programming, stop now and order one - or completely disable as3x, because it will not end well if not configured properly.

​​​​The spektrum programming software will show you which port to plug the left and right ailerons into. It will also handle the mix from your flap switch to the aileron servos, without confusing the gyro.

The transmitter should be setup as if the ailerons were y-harnessed with seperate flap channel (i.e. don't mix aileron to aux 1 and don't mix flaps to aileron in the tx).

You shouldn't have any mixing on the transmitter other than flap/elevator mix.

Comment

Originally posted by mshagg View Post
      You need to set the receiver up as a flaperon wing type in the spektrum programming software (i.e. with the USB cable or the Bluetooth adaptor). If you don't have the cable for programming, stop now and order one - or completely disable as3x, because it will not end well if not configured properly.

​​​​The spektrum programming software will show you which port to plug the left and right ailerons into. It will also handle the mix from your flap switch to the aileron servos, without confusing the gyro.

The transmitter should be setup as if the ailerons were y-harnessed with seperate flap channel (i.e. don't mix aileron to aux 1 and don't mix flaps to aileron in the tx).

You shouldn't have any mixing on the transmitter other than flap/elevator mix.

Comment

Working...
      X