Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the comments i will use my 637 in another plane.
    what about the A3230B reciever, is there a manual for it

Comment

Originally posted by Tsla View Post
      Thanks for the comments i will use my 637 in another plane.
      what about the A3230B reciever, is there a manual for it
      A Google search revealed this ............................... http://spektrumrc.com/Products/Defau...odID=SPMA3230B
      Is this what you're talking about? It's not even available yet and it's supposed to be for a Habu STS. Not much info is available for it at present but if it's a flight controller for a Habu, it may be locked for that plane and may not be re-programmable for a different plane.

Comment

Yes it is in my habu,i just wonder what the gps port is used for

Comment

Originally posted by Tsla View Post
          Yes it is in my habu,i just wonder what the gps port is used for
          Spektrum RXs that has the optional GPS module generally means that you can then have things like geofencing or auto-land. In the case of this Habu, the only thing you can add is the landing assist module, which plugs into the LAS port (ch.7 on the flight controller). It may also mean nothing and this Habu doesn’t use a GPS module. Where do you see this GPS port?

BTW. The 3230B is the flight controller, not a receiver. The receiver is another unit. In this case, it’s a serial RX, likely 4650C if you have the RTF.

Comment

The gps port is in the 3230

Comment

The manual says nothing about GPS for this Habu. It's probably that the 3230 is used or plan to be used in another product that they plan to have geofencing, etc. It appears that LAS is the only electronic "add-on" for the Habu.

Comment

Working...
              X