X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NX6 stuck on Loading Updates page

New NX6 arrived Monday. Charged the battery and went to register radio on wifi. Had a lot of attempts before finally connecting and now it’s stuck on Updates page. Can’t go Back, can’t turn off and can’t disconnect battery as it’s hard wired in. Any help greatly appreciated

Just got mine and same thing. Connected to the wifi, and registered the device, verified it was seen on MySpektrum. Ran the update and same exact thing you described. Did you end up finding anything that worked so far other than just letting the battery die? I suppose I'll try the download and SD card next time, but can't do that right now since its currently unresponsive.

Comment

You can remove the battery plug, look at the two wires coming out of the battery they go to a white plug. I used a pair of tweezers one prong on either side of the plug so I didn't pull on the wires. It is in there very tight but it does come out . It is the only way I could get it to unlock. AS far as the charging, I do not charge from my laptop anymore. Now I use a 1.5 amp phone charging adapter and it has been ok for about three weeks now. It still won't let me update to Spektrums latest update though. It still does like yours it locks up and I have to unplug the battery so I'm still running last years update.

Comment

Same problem here. I'm trying to help my friend update his NX6. He got it registered with help from Horizon phone support but when trying to load updates using Wifi it freezes and the only way to turn it off is to unplug the battery. I understand that updating by loading the update file un a USB SD card works. How does the procedure go for this?

Comment

Received my nx yesterday, Sunday July 26. Registered on line with iPad. Same thing when trying to upload updates? Stuck on loading updates? Reached out to horizon hobby. Requested replacement?

Comment

Working...
          X