X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellmeter 8 servo tester batt quest.

I just got this Cellmeter 8 battery maintenance and servo tester. The instructions are sort of useless bc or the horrible syntax of a foreign translator. I am wanting to test servos for a 6 ch aircraft, and need to know what kind of battery to rig up for the test. I watched the main yt video for it, but they gloss over this part. As you can see on the top right, there is a 3 pin connector for a 5 v max input battery for the servo test. I also have the ubec pictured, which has high voltage input, but 5 v output that plugs into the meter, with open ends for different battery connections. Can i just plug in my 4s flight battery to the tails of this ubec, cutting it down to 5v, for testing my servos? Or do i need something different, like a specific 5 v battery to power the servo tester? Ive really browsed around and cant find the info i need. Thanks so much. For a dynam bf 110.

I have this same servo tester. I use a HobbyKing UBEC with a 3s LiPo to power it. Read what the UBEC says for what it can accept to power it (5v to 30v). Regardless what volts you shove into it (2s or more), it will push out the proper juice into the tester (5A, 5V).

Comment

Thanks so much, xviper. Thats exactly the answer i need.

Comment

Working...
      X