X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lipo tx

I have a new tx now.... it has a 2s lipo pack... what is agood battery percentage so the 2 s lipo lasts as long as possible

Hello f4u ausie ......... most of the newer Tx have you set the type of battery you are using and as such the unit is programmed (by operator) to set the alarm voltage limit.
    It is a voltage and not a percentage that you are going to be concerned with.
    According to the caution instructions on page 21 of my DX9 manual, CAUTION: Never adjust the low voltage limit for the LiPo/Li-Ion battery pack below 6.4V. Doing so could over-discharge the battery pack and damage both the battery pack and transmitter.
    I know that men read the instructions usually after there is a problem LOL, but your manual is your best guidance to answer your question.
    Best regards,
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
    X