X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spektrum dx6 scroll dial problem

Hi folks. I just bought a dx6 to begin my new found hobby and I noticed that the scroll button next to the screen seems extremely touchy. It literally bounces around on me and its hard to pin down to switch screens. Since its new to me I gave it to a friend I work with who was responsible for getting me involved in this hobby. He has had Spektrum radios for years which is why I chose it. He said it is indeed way to touchy. Shouldnt be this way. Not unusable but aggravating. Anyone else have this problem or can offer a solution?

No, it shouldn't be that way, however, it does happen. I've heard (rumor only) that if you have a touchy scroll wheel, you can send it to Horizon and they'll warranty a new scroll wheel switch that isn't so sensitive. I've had TXs where the scroll wheel got that way with age but only rarely have I seen someone with a brand new one like that. In fact, a friend of mine had an old one where he couldn't even touch the wheel without it "clicking". He took it apart himself and installed a new micro switch. You should NOT do that with a brand new product as it will end the warranty.

Comment

Well it figures I would get one...lol. I was gonna give them a call on it.. thanks for the info though

Comment

Working...
      X