X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Transmitter options

So I have been recently looking but have trouble figuring out which transmitters are available (that won't break the bank) that will be compatible with multiple protocols. As in mostly spektrum reciever, e-flite, HobbyZone, etc. As well as other popular models an even toy grade fixed wing as I progress in the hobby. Something other than spektrum radios obviously. Thanks in advance for any information!

I have been searching for an alternative to Spektrum Tx and Rx ... for a couple of week with no success? The radios are in the COVID-19 void. The 8-10 channel computer radio transmitter which can work reliably to have lights, motor reverse, open doors and cameras... Futaba and Spektrum are sold out or over $500 plus a receiver costing $80 with telemetry and stabilization emergency switch.

Comment

Radiomaster TX16S ... sixteen channels, available in several different versions and price points ($200-300). Included internal 4 in 1 module "speaks" 60+ different protocols. Plus can accept external JR style modules.

I have and use the Max edition to fly an assortment of FPV quads, fixed wing models and helis. Here is one vendor that has them in stock:

https://www.racedayquads.com/product...32248613306481

(non-affiliate link)

Comment

Thank you, I am a park flyer about every low wind or calm day. The Tx looks great as I am learning FPV quads as well as fixed wing. The FPV videos flying in tree canopies and in nature are spectacular. RC rocks, cheers

Comment

Working...
        X