X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spektrum 20

Anybody else ticked about the Spektrum DX20 recall? I just purchased this two weeks ago and haven't even had a chance to fly with it and BAM! a recall. I guess I should be happy they're taking care of us but just wish the QA was there in the first place. First, the PowerSafe receivers and now this...

Yeah, that would tick me off, too. But on a side note, I can't imagine needing 20 channels.

Comment

Flying jets, I could actually use a few more but not considering the JR 28X. We just run a few Y harnesses

Comment

Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
        I can't imagine needing 20 channels.
        Jet guys can use them all and then some.

Comment

Yea that stinks to buy something then it has a call tag for it. I have a Xbox one S it lasted only 3 months and died. Their is a none issue with it doing this but they will not offer a recall on it. But on the good side after 2 days of run arounds they did replace it think goodness for that. But zero flight and a recall not cool. Hope all goes well for you.

Comment

Also I could not emagine using 20 channels definitely for jet fliers not little old me!

Comment

I received mine on Friday. They said they went through the whole radio, checking range and power then updated the software. Will give it a try with a foamy whenever the weather settles down. It was snowing here yesterday!

Comment

Working...
              X