X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detrum 8ch

i initially got a rtf w remote. I want to use one controller for two planes. I would like to try and bind a 7ch receiver but the instructions for the controller say hit the bind button but no bind button. Can I bind this to new controller or am I stuck with two controllers for now?

After looking on the website it looks like there should be a Binding plug . It'll be a plug just like what's on the servo wires , and you place it on the correct pins on the receiver . The plug will have a couple of wires that go nowhere . Probably just a loop .If you look on the receiver you see all the channels 1,2,3 etc. and at the end is one that says Bind. The RTF versions ,as far as I have ever seen , come with a single plane only Transmitter . Yes you can buy a matching brand receiver for a different plane but you will always have to rest your trims and so on . If you want one radio for multiple planes you'll to get a new radio , buy it only not in a RTF box .

Also Ryan did a video on the Gavin radio you may find some helpful info there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATrGxIHNtiI

Bryan
    But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Working...
    X