Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dx7s

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dx7s

Does anybody now why this transmitter has been discontinued and should I be worried when I use it?

One can only guess the real reason why, but if I were to guess, they have to keep bringing out newer, better and more featured products. That's the best way to maintain sales and not get overtaken by competition. One could also ask why they discontinued the old DX6 or the DX6i. Or the old DX8. Because the newer DX6 G2 and DX8 G2 came out. Doesn't mean there was anything wrong with the old ones except that they were "old" and when they put more and better features that people want, they bring out a new one. Why keep trying to sell the old ones that nobody will buy when for a few dollars more, you can get the "new, improved" version? Ask why cars get discontinued in favor of newer, better, more expensive models?
    You'll only need to worry if something breaks or if something wears and gets glitchy. Even a brand new product will eventually get old and glitchy. How old is your computer?

Comment

Working...
    X