Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lov2flywarbird View Post

You mean receiver light ?
    Nothing happens steady green light on top and steady red light on side no change in light
    If you are still having issues with the Receiver/Gyro then please call us at 224-633-9090 or send in a Ticket at this Link and we will be happy to assist you. https://support.motionrc.net/open.php

Comment

Got my first Admiral Receiver with Gyro installed yesterday, tested and appears to be working fine but really wish I could toggle the gyro on and off. If all goes well i'll be putting my Spektrum RX's for sale :). Im really looking forward to the features and setups video. Would also love for it to include instructions on a custom setup to put the Gyro on an On and Off switch.

Question, can we use the Spektrum satellites with these receivers?

Love what you guys are doing! Keep up the great work MRC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

When you push bind button there's nothing with the lights? Flip gear switch and push bind button and see what happens to the lights or the plane. The bind button has to be held down long enough to recover. It's. It a one time press.
        Nothing happens i tried mutiple times

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

Have you used the second bind plug for programming? Even though A is the default you still may need to go through the procedure.
          This will be my last step...

Comment

Originally posted by Plastic_Aviator View Post
            Got my first Admiral Receiver with Gyro......but really wish I could toggle the gyro on and off..
            Love what you guys are doing! Keep up the great work MRC!!!
            I believe you can do that.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/10...artRX600SP.pdf

Comment

I tried with second bind plug...
              Played around and was able to turn gyro off but panic recovery didnt work, i got it back to red & green lights alternating then 2 seconds of green light(default mode/ gyro + recovery mode) still recovery function is not work going to open a ticket...

Comment

davecee posted a link that will explain how to change between the 3 selectable Modes. You want Combo B

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. Are we able to use Spektrum Satellites with these?

Comment

Ok finally after 2days... i have recovery butt working i found out what i did wrong...
                    My travels were as seen on the online quick manual, but on my dx6 radio certain channnels were not in off position...
                    So when i placed those channels to off position(i had to reverse servos to get the recommended travel setting by motion) and press the bind butt it worked . I tested the recovery function by rolling the plane at different angle and recovery function works correctly.
                    I think to activate recovery butt all travel has to be exactly as shown in set up guide and channels have to be in off postion and bind butt has to be pressed to initialize the recovery function.
                    Thank u for help capt. Ryan, matt, michael and dwayne, thank u

Comment

I just tried to set up the receiver with my DX9 and all I can seem to do is have the gyro OFF all the time. I have tried to set up the MIX like the quick guide however my DX9 doesn't look exactly like the DX6 shown. The only way to have the gyro activate is with the gear down. As soon as I retract the gear, the gyro shuts off. There has to be a way to have it on all the time like I want. I'm not interested in recovery mode, I just want to have the gyro always on. Any ideas????
                      Addicted to planes!

Comment

Originally posted by retiredflyer View Post
                        I just tried to set up the receiver with my DX9 and all I can seem to do is have the gyro OFF all the time. I have tried to set up the MIX like the quick guide however my DX9 doesn't look exactly like the DX6 shown. The only way to have the gyro activate is with the gear down. As soon as I retract the gear, the gyro shuts off. There has to be a way to have it on all the time like I want. I'm not interested in recovery mode, I just want to have the gyro always on. Any ideas????
                        I don't have this exact RX but if it's anything like my Lemon stabilized Rx, you cannot use the gear port (Ch.5) for gear. It must remain empty or you don't have stabilizer. The usual gear switch (switch A) is dedicated only to turning the gyro ON/OFF. You must plug the gear into another port and program gear to work from a different switch. I have a DX8G2 and my gear switch has become switch B and the gear actually gets plugged into the "bind/bat" port - in this case "AUX2" (after it's been bound of course).
                        You'll notice that it actually has spots for 7 inputs. It can be a 7-Ch RX but if you want stabilizer, it's actually a 6-Ch RX. That's why it's marketed as such.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                          I don't have this exact RX but if it's anything like my Lemon stabilized Rx, you cannot use the gear port (Ch.5) for gear. It must remain empty or you don't have stabilizer. The usual gear switch (switch A) is dedicated only to turning the gyro ON/OFF. You must plug the gear into another port and program gear to work from a different switch. I have a DX8G2 and my gear switch has become switch B and the gear actually gets plugged into the "bind/bat" port - in this case "AUX2" (after it's been bound of course).
                          You'll notice that it actually has spots for 7 inputs. It can be a 7-Ch RX but if you want stabilizer, it's actually a 6-Ch RX. That's why it's marketed as such.
                          Thank you so much. I will try this immediately. So basically, the GEAR spot on the receiver is left empty because that is the channel this receiver is using for the on/off capabilities for the stabilization. I will move my gear connector to the AUX2/Bind spot and reprogram my radio for that. I will let you know how this works. I would have NEVER figured this out. The quick start guide doesn't say anything about that little tidbit of info.
                          Addicted to planes!

Comment

Thank you so much. I will try this immediately. So basically, the GEAR spot on the receiver is left empty because that is the channel this receiver is using for the on/off capabilities for the stabilization. I will move my gear connector to the AUX2/Bind spot and reprogram my radio for that. I will let you know how this works. I would have NEVER figured this out. The quick start guide doesn't say anything about that little tidbit of info.
                            That is correct, at least on my Lemon branded Rx's it is. The instructions for the Lemon even states something to this effect. The beauty of this is that after you've gotten used to flying the plane with stabilizer and don't need it anymore, you can flip it to a different plane and have a 7-ch Rx.

Comment

You can still have your gear in the gear channel. You can choose from Combo A B or C when setting it up. Example
                              Gyro on/gyro on with recovery available if needed
                              Gyro off/gyro on
                              Gyro off/ recovery

you can still put gear in channel 5 or flaps if you want.
                              i flew in combo A and always had gyro. If I wanted to access the recovery function I had to push the bind button that it.

Comment

If yours is changing with the Gear Switch then you have the wrong Firmware in it. The Admiral Firmware changes the way it works so it is not the same as the LemonRX. We did not want folks to have to move the Gear to Aux 1 and move programming around. Contact us at 224-633-9090 or submit a Ticket at this Link. https://www.motionrc.com/pages/contact Click on Email Us

Comment

Well... lol

Unfortunately I just noticed both my receivers are doing exactly that. I had to reverse my gear switch and it completely ruined my setup so i had to rebind and it happened all over again and again untill i came across this last post. I also noticed that my Throttle Cut switch reset each time i removed and plugged the battery back in. It kicked the motor on at about 25% each time, even with the throttle stick all the way down. Luckily my prop was removed...

I'll submit a ticket asap!

Comment

Ok please inform me if I am understanding this wrong

I have one of the new rx and from everything I read I have a issue . The Bind switch , which is only a momentary switch , is in the off position all the time until moved . Once released it goes back to off . The only way to use the Gyro feature , other than having the recovery also tied in with it , is if you hold the switch !!! That just seems backwards to me . In combo B that is how it is setup per the instructions on the website . Combo B should be flipped as to hold the switch to disable the Gyro and have normal as on .

Am I reading this wrong ???

Bryan

But Crashing is Landing

Comment

I had maiden flight today with new adm 600sp rx(with 11 hobby t28 1100mm)unfortunately there were turbulance and diffcult wind...so i couldnt really check how well the gyro was working but i tested the panic/recovery butt. I placed rx close to c.g as possible...first attempt when i pressed recovery butt my plane dived forward (elevator was leveled)
                                      So i reset my elevater by bringing it up a little. 2nd flight, i pressed the recovery butt. This time it leveled the plane nicely.
                                      Next week i will try gyro & recovery function when wind is calmer
                                      With my dx6 i usually reverse my servo for gear but i couldn do that with admiral rx because it disabled recovery function on my spectrum dx6.

Comment

Somehow I just noticed that these do not have a connection for Satellite... Do you guys think I can use this on one of the 1600mm airplanes?

Comment

Originally posted by Plastic_Aviator View Post
                                          Somehow I just noticed that these do not have a connection for Satellite... Do you guys think I can use this on one of the 1600mm airplanes?
                                          Absolutely. For the record I can't remember last time I used a rx with a satellite.

Comment

Working...
                                          X