X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemon-rx 6-channel receiver

Just to post my experience with the 6-channel Lemon-rx recently purchased for $8.07, which is a super bargain. At the beginning I was scared to use one of them as they get bashed like any other clone receiver, although they are not.

Received in perfect packaging, quick delivery.

Was able to bind the DSM2 receiver to the JR X9303 in less than 3 minutes. All, and any settings from the transmitter were recognized by the receiver, and it never went back to default, or blanked out in memory settings. Installed receiver on a Dynam Sbach 342, expo, trim, neutral, and to the field. Flew the plane as far as I could see it, almost a dot in the sky, and still maintain clean reception between radio and airplane. So far, I am impressed with the quality and easy of use of the 6-channel DSM2 receiver. I got a second one which I am planning to install in the Chaos or the Sonic and see how they respond to engine vibrations, etc.

Originally posted by crankestein View Post
    or the Sonic and see how they respond to engine vibrations, etc.
    I had one in my Sonic up till yesterday. It worked flawlessly, sometimes to a distance I could barely see it. Whatever vibration from the plane had no effect on the RX. I only took it out to put it into my new HobbyKing Vampire. I felt the 6-ch Lemon in the sonic was a waste since it only needs 3 channels and I had a smaller Spektrum laying around not doing anything. I need at least 5-ch on the Vampire.

I remember in the early days of the Lemon, people made fun of them because of the name and kept calling them "clones". People had no concept of why they used the name "Lemon". They kept buying their $60.00 to over $100.00 fancy schmancy receivers because of course, we all know "you get what you pay for". I've saved hundreds of dollars since going with Lemon and I'll never fall for that old wives tale again.

Comment

I'm using Lemon RX is everything from 48" wing planes to my Freewing A-10. I've never had a problem, I've got 20 of them in service right now.

Comment

Working...
      X