X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Adam,
    I'm happy to help! Export your model file and email it to me. There could be a few reasons why they're not behaving as you'd like. Specify which aircraft you're using, too.

Our guys can bundle a video with pics to explain the process to future inquiries.
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

OK so now I will learn how to export the file.LOL. I feel like I am in college all over again. There definitely is a learning curve to this radio. Took me forever to figure out how to fix my missing battery Icon in the top of the home page. Re -flashing the firmware fixed that, but I thought I had a bug a first.
      Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Ok I think I got my flaps to work, but realize it isn't perfect. There are probably 10 different ways of setting up flaps with the Horus. I wanted mine on a three position switch. I picked switch E down and then set in Flap settings 100 for the first # 62 for the second # and 19 as the offset. in Flap 1. HERE IS THE KEY----MECHANICALLY SET THE FLAPS TO HALF DOWN INITIALLY. OMG that ins't intuitive. Who would have thought? Like I said it isn't perfect. The offset does affect the down position a little by straining the servo on all the way down, but if I go to back to middle and then all down it doesn't buzz. No Mix involved but maybe that is the way to make it perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
          Need help programming the flaps on my Horus. I use frOs. End points don't seem to do anything. Can someone explain the Curve setting? @Alpha There are no decent videos that cover this topic.
          Using flap set, you'll need to do the following:

1: (assuming you're doing 3 position flaps): set the flap switch to takeoff flaps
          2): Using offset, set the takeoff flaps to the desired angle
          3): Flip the flaps switch to flaps up, and adjust "up" until the flaps are flush with the wing
          4): Flip the flaps switch to landing flaps, and adjust "down" until the flaps are at the desired angle

make sure for flaps it's set to #1 and the switch option is " - "

If needed I can add pictures once my horus finishes charging

Hope that helps :)

Comment

There are a million ways of doing things in the Frysky, but what finally worked for me was mechanically setting the flaps to half position and then using the FrOS Flap to set up and full down. SUPER NOT INTUITIVE coming from an A9 Hitec which is. It works though. I might try your way on my next plane, but for now I am afraid to change it. Thanks And please make a Youtube video on it. I am sure it will help others.

Comment

Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
              There are a million ways of doing things in the Frysky, but what finally worked for me was mechanically setting the flaps to half position and then using the FrOS Flap to set up and full down. SUPER NOT INTUITIVE coming from an A9 Hitec which is. It works though. I might try your way on my next plane, but for now I am afraid to change it. Thanks And please make a Youtube video on it. I am sure it will help others.
              Will do this weekend, given how all of the storms have flooded out my flying areas in Florida, I swear I'm in withdrawal from not flying my Avanti

Comment

Working...
              X