X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servo direction reversel

I have just finished adding steering to my.nose gear retract. Naturally the servo for the nose retract runs in the opposite direction that I need. I'M familiar with removing wires from connectors, so can I simply switch a couple of the wires? If so which one(s) ?
    Attached Files

I tried this recently (nose gear was turning in the opposite direction of the rudder) and although the logic seems straight forward, I burned out the servo in the process...

Comment

Sorry to read that tc I found out it was a no go and after going thru servos on hand found one reversed and used that so no magic smoke..
      Attached Files

Comment

What did you do? It would have been simple to just buy a 5 buck servo reverser or a reversed servo. The other option would have been to use a RX with an extra channel you could plug the steering servo into and then mix that port with rudder.

Comment

I posted what I did ,read mypost howbout.... I USED all my channels two of which used for ailerons. A $5 servo reverser would of saved me some work though.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
          X