X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrRC V4.1 Sound System

Installed this system in my Dynam F-6 Hellcat paying very close attention to the instructions and start up procedure. When I power up the system all I get is a bunch of static and rumbling, no spoken words or engine sounds, and then the LED goes from red to yellow and then back to red followed by a "burp" from the speaker. Tried this with another TT-25 speaker with the same results. Control board also gets extremely hot. Anyone familiar with this system, and may know the cause or remedies?

It may not be sensing the signal from the esc. My guess.
    AMA 424553

Comment

Make sure polarity on plugs are correct I know thats a no ==== thing but mine did the same thing and I had throttle input to board flipped

Comment

These sound and smoke systems seem to need a lot of improvement. I'd love a smoke system that really works! Doc

Comment

I agree the sound systems do not work the best if you get them to work they are not lound enough I put v4,1 in my tigercat with 2 speakers and had to turn down volume so it would work correctly sounds good on the ground but not real loud in the air

Comment

Originally posted by RC Oldy View Post
            I agree the sound systems do not work the best if you get them to work they are not lound enough I put v4,1 in my tigercat with 2 speakers and had to turn down volume so it would work correctly sounds good on the ground but not real loud in the air
            I have the same complaint. For what it is the Dr Madthrust Machine gun system works better for guns then this unit. I can't even hear the machine guns on this unit.
            Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Working...
            X