X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foam Tac in 1 ounce tubes

Request that Motion add the "new" Foam-Tac 1 ounce Dual Pack to your Beacon products lineup.
    The dual pack is the same price as the single 2 ounce bottle. The one ounce tubes is a lot more convenient to use because you don't have to worry about wasted product from forgetting to put the flat white cap on the 2 ounce bottle in place of the applicator tube which you have to clean after every application.
    Best regards,
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Good idea Charlie, I found that its hard to keep it 'fresh' as well, so a smaller bottle would be perfect for me.

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

I picked some up at the WRAM show in NJ earlier this spring and it is really great. Just can't get any via the internet with out some stupid shipping charges and I would much rather support the veteran owned Motion.
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

We've had the Foam-Tac in the one ounce tubes for about a year. We ran out about 8 weeks ago. It was very unpopular so Beacon discontinued the 1oz tubes in favor of "mini tubes". You can find the mini tubes here: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...e-6-mini-tubes

Let me know if these accomplish what you are looking for.

Comment

1oz won't even wet your whistle...I wish it came in 5 gallon buckets :)
          TiredIron Aviation
          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Hello Tom,
            Actually, no it doesn't accomplish what I am looking for. As I noted in the opening post this is a "new" dual pack(2 one ounce tubes) at the same price as the 2 oz bottle. See Beacons online store about mid page...... http://foam-tac.myshopify.com/
            The 6 mini tubes equates to 1.02 ounces at 75% of the 2oz bottle cost which is not economical when compared to the 2 pack they are marketing at a equal volume/price.
            Just the old purchasing manager of years past still looking for the best overall value.
            Maybe their website is wrong or maybe it isn't??
            Can you look into this a little deeper??
            THANX
            Warbird Charlie

Comment

Good find Charlie, sounds like the route I'd prefer to go as well.

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

I will be sure and ask about this when we place our next order. They told us the 1oz tube was dead. I'm unsure if they meant single one ounce tube or all 1oz tubes and they are simply getting rid of them.

Comment

Good of you Tom, can you hop over to the MRC Stock thread and give us an update there?

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

Hello Tom.MotionRC,
                    Its been awhile and because the guys have been jawing it up over on the P-38 thread about Foam-Tac it reminded me that I have been waiting for you to get a definitive answer. Just a reminder so you don't have reread the thread..........availability of the "dual pack"(2 one ounce tubes) for you to stock. It still shows on Beacons web site.
                    Best regards,
                    Warbird Charlie

Comment

I have emailed Beacon to request the opportunity to offer our customers the same deal on the 2 Pak of the 1 oz tubes that they are offering on their website. We are trying to get it so hopefully we will have it also.

Comment

That's cool, I was thinking about the same thing as I don't have much luck keeping Foam-Tac sealed, I'd much prefer it in smaller tubes as well.

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                          That's cool, I was thinking about the same thing as I don't have much luck keeping Foam-Tac sealed, I'd much prefer it in smaller tubes as well.

Grossman56
                          Store it nozzle down.
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Hello Wayne@MotionRC,
                            It's been 2 weeks since the email to Beacon, wondering what their reluctance is in responding to a simple request.
                            These 2 packs are a definite winner over the bottle regarding ease of storage and application.
                            Warbird Charlie

Comment

It's been over a week since requesting some status from Wayne, if he's not avail to answer would another MRC rep kindly give some insight as to how this request is panning out??
                              Warbird Charlie

Comment

Funny it should take that long. I too would be interested in ordering in that size, so what's the scoop??

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Have you seen this Charlie?

Sounds like what we're looking for

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

Dan.........go back to post#4 and #6. No it's not what I/we are looking for..........less for more:@
                                    What I'd like to know is why some Motion rep won't respond on a timely basis here:s (post 14 & 15)
                                    Have seen Wayne multiple times responding to other threads on this forum:dodgy:

Confused and frustrated with this non typical response,
                                    Warbird Charlie

Comment

I thought I'd seen that before but I didn't look into exactly what size they were. All I can say is to PM him directly, see what you can find, if you need a hand let me know, I'm sure you don't, but just offering.

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

Sorry Dan, am not gonna try and chase someone down via PM(been there done that) and got the same results. The guys put these topics here so as to hear from us and so they should pay attention more than what is happening. This lack of responsiveness is starting to be ratified over on the STICKY topic "What is your #1 forum annoyance" that Mark started yesterday under Squawk Feedback. Thanx for the offer anyways.
                                        Warbird Charlie

Comment

Working...
                                        X