Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok guys, sorry for taking so long to get an answer. Wayne@MotionRC has been negotiating with the guys over at Beacon. We will in fact offer TWO of the 1oz tubes for the same price as the 2oz bottle. I will order this when I place our next order early next week and we'll keep them as a permanent product. Beacon generally takes 2 - 5 weeks to fill our orders so we'll have these somewhere in this time frame.

Comment

MOST OUTSTANDING, it will go on my next buy as soon as I see that it is available.
      Thank you sir,
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Can you get it in 5 gallon buckets? ;)
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I'll have to check that out.
          Good news all around!!
          Hey tired, maybe you could just let it harden and carve a plane out of it! LOL!

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

I love the stuff, it's all I use on all my builds.
            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
              I'll have to check that out.
              Good news all around!!
              Hey tired, maybe you could just let it harden and carve a plane out of it! LOL!

Grossman56
              Don't laugh too much Dan, that's how I filled the big voids on the Fury(the hawk attack victim) but with Gorilla and then rasped off the extra. If only I could figure a way to use Great Stuff(window insulation in can) :rolleyes: . I'm with ya TI, Gorilla and FoamTac is all that I use.
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Good News we got Beacon to agree to allow us to continue with the 1 oz. tube and offer it as the same special they have on their website. We will be placing a large order soon so we should have them in a couple of weeks. The nice thing is they mix the glue when we order it so you can't get any fresher than that. This is why it typically takes a couple weeks before they show up on our doorstep.

Comment

Cool, they will make great stocking stuffers....if I stuff my own I guess...
                  Make that three, GG+FT=Whole plane again!

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

I was in Hobby Lobby today buying a new Paasche airbrush, and lo and behold they are now stocking Foam Tac 1 oz tubes! Good to know I have an alternate resource should I need one in a hurry.
                    Pat

Comment

The order has been placed so keep an eye out for those 1 oz. tubes If I remember I will put a note in here once they arrive and are available for purchase. Thanks all for your patience on this.

Comment

SWEET.........thanx Wayne
                        Warbird Charlie

Comment

Foam-Tac in 1oz tubes is available for purchase!

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Comment

YAHOO...............Thanx again Wayne
                            Warbird Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne@MotionRC View Post
                              The order has been placed so keep an eye out for those 1 oz. tubes If I remember I will put a note in here once they arrive and are available for purchase. Thanks all for your patience on this.
                              It's nice to have a vendor who listens to their customers :)
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Dang you all are fast! No point in me telling you the Glue is here as you all are aware already. Can't get anything past this Bunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne@MotionRC View Post
                                  Dang you all are fast! No point in me telling you the Glue is here as you all are aware already. Can't get anything past this Bunch!
                                  What did ya expect from a bunch of fanatics?? :rolleyes:
                                  Warbird Charlie

Comment

Yay!! Give me something to stick!!!

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                    X