You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Email notification of new posts to subscribed threads.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xviper
    replied
    Thanks. I just got notification of your new reply and another one, so looks like you did something that got it working again.

Leave a comment:

• Marco Polo
    replied
    Originally posted by xviper View Post
    For several days now, not getting any email notifications of new posts to subscribed threads - none, zero, nada, zip. (And there have been new posts in those threads.)
    Thanks for making me aware of this. It should be fixed now, please let me know if you continue to have any issues.

Marco

Leave a comment:

• xviper
    replied
    For several days now, not getting any email notifications of new posts to subscribed threads - none, zero, nada, zip. (And there have been new posts in those threads.)

Leave a comment:

• bob_stan
    replied
    How hard would it be to add a filter for unread or read posts that could be applied to each forum?

Leave a comment:

• Email notification of new posts to subscribed threads.

Anyone else not getting notifications of new posts in threads they are subscribed to? As far as I can tell, the only one is this thread: Official Freewing F/A-18C Hornet 90mm EDF Thread

I can go a whole day without any notifications. When I check the forum at the end of the day, I see there have been many, many new posts but not a single email. Yet, other threads, no problem.
Working...
X