X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRC website

I use internet explorer. How soon will I be able to buy stuff from you again? Now, when I hover over "airplanes", Etc. nothing comes up. What few times it does, randomly, I can't get reviews. I'm having MRC withdrawels Doc

Doc.... Google Chrome is a very easy download of about 10secs. I use IE too but have downloaded the Chrome just so I have the visibility to stock status.
    Just don't let it be your primary when it asks the question during install
    Warbird Charlie

ScaleTech OV-10 Bronco; HSD A1 Skyraider; FlightLine: F7F-2D, P-38 Allied Green, Sea Fury; FMS 1400: P-40B, Stuka, P-51 Marie, F4U Olathe, F6F, T-28, P-40E, 1500 Razor and a Fox glider; Freewing: A6, P-51; VQ: P-39, JU-52; LX PBJ-1(B-25); Dynam: ME-262, FW-190, Waco, Catalina; Phoenix: Spitfire, Dauntless; Maxford Antonov AN-2; Starmax L-4 Grasshopper; Eflite 1100 T-28 float; Tech1 P40; DTFB DR-1; Sonic Modell Pitts Python

Comment

The best use of Internet Explorer is to download a better browser like Chrome.

The only time I use IE is for sites that require it which is bad programming on their part.

Even Microsoft is getting away from IE with Edge in Windows 10 and above. IE is still in Windows 10 but they hide it.

Comment

Yea internet Exploder is very very slow and really not that good. I like Chrome but firefox and others are just as good. We are working on this and will let you know once we get this up and going. Thanks for your passions while we get this sorted out.

Comment

Thanks, guys. I'm going to change over to Chrome, if my poor old Windows 7 will accept it. By the way I am basically computer illiterate. How do I change it! Doc

Comment

Originally posted by doctormike View Post
            Thanks, guys. I'm going to change over to Chrome, if my poor old Windows 7 will accept it. By the way I am basically computer illiterate. How do I change it! Doc
            Just search for Chrome and you should see at the top of results the Google website with like 4 options to visit and one should be the "Download Now".

It is a non intrusive and short process during which it will ask to make it your main browser, your choice..........

By the way......there is nothing wrong with Win7. I have the professional version and will not give it up for 10
            Warbird Charlie

ScaleTech OV-10 Bronco; HSD A1 Skyraider; FlightLine: F7F-2D, P-38 Allied Green, Sea Fury; FMS 1400: P-40B, Stuka, P-51 Marie, F4U Olathe, F6F, T-28, P-40E, 1500 Razor and a Fox glider; Freewing: A6, P-51; VQ: P-39, JU-52; LX PBJ-1(B-25); Dynam: ME-262, FW-190, Waco, Catalina; Phoenix: Spitfire, Dauntless; Maxford Antonov AN-2; Starmax L-4 Grasshopper; Eflite 1100 T-28 float; Tech1 P40; DTFB DR-1; Sonic Modell Pitts Python

Comment

They got the MRC site fixed. It works fine (or, at least, as fine as it did before) now. Thanks for the info! Doc

Comment

I switched to Google Chrome. It's like having a new computer!!!Thanks! Doc

Comment

Working...
                X