Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shipping method for small packages?

I just put in a small order that is being shipped via "APC Priority DD". I searched this and it tells me this is some kind of courier service. Shipping wasn't expensive but I'm now wondering if someone will be holding their hand out at my door waiting for brokerage fees, etc, as most couriers do. What happened to the "good ol' days" when small packages used to come USPS, then handed off the Canada Post, resulting in a little box being left at my door - no fuss, no muss?

Oh, there were NO batteries in this purchase.

This is the postal service. It will be handed off by the US Postal Service to Canada Post as always so no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
      This is the postal service. It will be handed off by the US Postal Service to Canada Post as always so no worries.
      Ahhh, thanks. The tracking number I got doesn't show up on USPS or Canada Post and last known location was NJ, 5 days ago via Parcel Connect.

Comment

Update .....................................
        Package arrived today, taking 2 weeks to get here from date of order.
        The tracking number given does not show up on USPS or Canada Post. They just say the number doesn't exist. After the package left New Jersey, it disappeared. That was the last information that was made available. Previously, purchases from Motion (small packages or large boxes) arrived in 1 week to 10 days from date of order. Not sure what APC Priority DD is but it doesn't seem as efficient as giving it directly to USPS in days of old. Nevertheless, I guess 2 weeks isn't bad. Will see how things go next time I buy a plane.

Comment

Note, that shipping method is for international shipments only. Also note, we can't ship planes by that method - only small packages.

Comment

Working...
          X