Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That makes sense, thanks for letting us know.

Comment

When's the next expected Freewing delivery? Needing these:
      https://www.motionrc.com/products/fr...main-gear-axle
      Been waiting on these since early Feb, stock got depleted almost immediately after I published these two mods:
      https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...-strut-upgrade
      https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...de-alternative
      Warbird Charlie

ScaleTech OV-10 Bronco; HSD A1 Skyraider; FlightLine: F7F-2D, P-38 Allied Green, Sea Fury; FMS 1400: P-40B, Stuka, P-51 Marie, F4U Olathe, F6F, T-28, P-40E, 1500 Razor and a Fox glider; Freewing: A-10 Artic Thunder, A-6, P-51 Iron Ass; VQ: P-39, JU-52; LX PBJ-1(B-25); Dynam: ME-262, FW-190, Waco, Catalina; Phoenix: Spitfire, Dauntless; Maxford Antonov AN-2; Starmax L-4 Grasshopper; Eflite 1100 T-28 float; Tech1 P40; Sonic Modell Pitts Python

Comment

B-U-M-P................Still wanting an answer
        Warbird Charlie

ScaleTech OV-10 Bronco; HSD A1 Skyraider; FlightLine: F7F-2D, P-38 Allied Green, Sea Fury; FMS 1400: P-40B, Stuka, P-51 Marie, F4U Olathe, F6F, T-28, P-40E, 1500 Razor and a Fox glider; Freewing: A-10 Artic Thunder, A-6, P-51 Iron Ass; VQ: P-39, JU-52; LX PBJ-1(B-25); Dynam: ME-262, FW-190, Waco, Catalina; Phoenix: Spitfire, Dauntless; Maxford Antonov AN-2; Starmax L-4 Grasshopper; Eflite 1100 T-28 float; Tech1 P40; Sonic Modell Pitts Python

Comment

We just passed Chinese New Year so Freewing and all the other factories are running a little slow. The next Freewing shipment will arrive in early April.

Comment

I sorta imagined that was gonna be the case but I can wait another couple weeks versus foraging through the hardware stores looking for some halfa**'d substitute. Thanx Tom
            Warbird Charlie

Comment

I smell a Tigercat!!
              Now that they're kicking it back into high gear, the Avanti shouldn't be too far behind!!!!!!

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                I smell a Tigercat!!
                Now that they're kicking it back into high gear, the Avanti shouldn't be too far behind!!!!!!

Grossman56
                +1 on the Avanti. I have a feeling you are going to love that one Grossman. It's going to be an excellent first EDF. I'm really looking forward to getting mine

Comment

I hear you, I'm really jacked to get my first EDF. Meanwhile, taking advantage of the weather whenever it turns decent. Not today though, cold and windy.

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

My beloved FW euro fighter met its end recently (my gen 1 dx8 folding antenna) .Spectacular crash. Of the many i fly ,this one is my favorite. Post crash all electronics and edf in good order. Can anyone tell me if the Fw eurofighter arf plus is part of the shipments due in the "end of april,mid-late may" time frame. Mrc is always my first choice (feel like im cheating on a girlfriend if i buy something they carry from elsewhere ). Any longer than the end of may and im afraid i will have to stray. I would buy the pnp all over again but the extra $120 is a another 6s for the Mig/avanti.

Comment

In stock now. Boo-ya. mrc rocks!

Comment

Any news on a Freewing container ??
                        I was hoping to see some stock come up when the Avanti's arrived, but nothing as yet.
                        Waiting for the Eurofighter landing gear axle and of course the suspension struts for the Tigercat.

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

The Avanti was well and truly sold out in pre order 1 and 2. We started a pre-order number 3 after we shipped the pre-orders out. I don't expect open stock any time soon since there are not any left from the first two pre-orders. The factory is churning them out as fast as possible. There is a small chance we have a few left over when the batch to fill pre-order number 3 arrives but I can't guarantee it.

Comment

Any idea of the next arrival of the Avanti Kit Plus? I'm assuming PNP's outsold those by a massive amount, but I need a Kit Plus. Ha-ha

Comment

Working...
                            X