Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just received mine and only had time today to open it up and inspect the parts. Very impressed with what I saw!! Mine will be EP but as HazeB said the flight times will suck :( Not sure what motor to use yet, have a new CC Edge 75 ESC and was planning on using 2x 4s 5000 lipo packs.

Comment

Just started to unwrap this gorgeous model. I am totally impressed with the craftsmanship and the careful wrapping of all the parts....well done Black Horse!

Comment

Can someone measure where the location of the servo wire exit holes are on the top of the wing close to the root rib please? I have looked and prodded and can't find where the round exit hole is in each panel as shown in the manual.

Thanks!

Comment

I couldn't find them either. I drilled my own, right in the middle where the wings join, about 1/2 inch out from the former. It seemed to make sense. Also you might wanna test fit your wings to the fuse. I had to do a lot of trimming to make them fit properly. I had a friend fly her today while I shot these photos.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks! Great photo's. Did your rear pilot eject, lol. I'm just installing the retracts while the pilots are having their butts glued in the cockpit. So far I am very impressed with the kit, especially the covering job. I have not tested the fit of the wing yet, where did you have to trim?

Comment

Working...
            X