X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dynam FPV Hawksky Glider....

Dynam just announced the FPV Hawksky. Will MotionRC be getting this one in stock since MRC is a Dynam dealer? Thanks....

Denny

*** \"A man\'s word is his honor....without honor there is nothing.\" ***
    *** I have no hesitation to kill nor reservation to die for the Flag & Constitution of the USA. ***

I think Dynam has been spying on me...

TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Is that you TiredIron? I've got the Hawksky V2, it's a begginer that's for sure. It can be hard to see at times. I've always thought about doing it in FPV! I had the pleasure to FPV a glider of a friend of mine. A 6s 5000Mah battery. We got 43 minutes and still had over 14v battery. He's got a lot of programming involved on it even with autopilot. GPS Auto return you name it. I do know we were a little over 1 mile out.
      Still Learning:D

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        Is that you TiredIron? I've got the Hawksky V2, it's a begginer that's for sure. It can be hard to see at times. I've always thought about doing it in FPV! I had the pleasure to FPV a glider of a friend of mine. A 6s 5000Mah battery. We got 43 minutes and still had over 14v battery. He's got a lot of programming involved on it even with autopilot. GPS Auto return you name it. I do know we were a little over 1 mile out.
        Yes, I'm "in" the lead plane...we call that gap in the woods the "Slot"...it's fun as crap shooting through there then running the road that crosses the creek.
        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Do you have a range extender or what type of radio and setup you use? My friend uses FrSky.
          Still Learning:D

Comment

That's a Luminer 400mw transmitter.
            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Working...
            X