Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got air?

Who remembers these?
    Anyone have any experience with this eFlite?
    I took this one out on a flight after I bought it - didn't go as well as I had hoped. She nosed in from about 50', but almost made it around the pattern so I could make adjustments.
    Anyway, spent some time with some boiling water, a wet towel, and an iron. Got some strange twists removed that looked like they came from 'hangar suspension'.

The only experience I have with these was via another flyer at my field. He bought one of the first ones and on his first flight, the wings folded. The Adagio turned out (at least for those initial examples) to be a bunch of "lemons" for their owners and a "loser" for Horizon. I was going to get one until I heard first hand and via the forums just how bad those things were.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
      The only experience I have with these was via another flyer at my field. He bought one of the first ones and on his first flight, the wings folded. The Adagio turned out (at least for those initial examples) to be a bunch of "lemons" for their owners and a "loser" for Horizon. I was going to get one until I heard first hand and via the forums just how bad those things were.
      I suspected such. I noticed the CF rods embedded in the lower wing were not quite secured down the full length, just kinda dropped in there. So I have a plan for that and will try out the polycryllic after I finish some other tweaks.

Comment

Found room for some fuselage / spar bracing and reinforcement, seated those CF rods with fresh glue and a spline setting tool. Polycryllic also seems to help with rigidity issues.

Comment

Working...
        X